Bodyweight exercises. Are you looking for a workout that you can do anywhere, without any equipment? If so, then a bodyweight workout is perfect for you!
In this post, we will share some of our favourite bodyweight exercises to help you get started. Keep in mind that these exercises can be modified to fit your fitness level.
So don’t be afraid to start slowly and work your way up.
Ready to get started?
This blog post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if someone purchases an item through my link (at no cost to you). Thank you for supporting me as a blogger and thank YOU for reading this post 🙂
- The bodyweight fitness recommended routine is composed of three parts.
- The first part consists of 10 minutes of cardio to warm up the muscles and get the heart pumping.
- The second part is a series of strength training exercises that work all major muscle groups, including chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, quads, hamstrings and calves.
- Finally, there is a ten-minute cool-down period where you can stretch out your muscles and joints before starting again for another round.
- This type of workout can be done at home or in any public gym without any equipment necessary but if you do have weights available it’s best to use them for maximum results.
- There are many different ways to perform this routine so feel free to change up what you’re doing every day so that your body doesn’t get too used to one specific thing!
- Do a 10-minute warm up
- Perform 20 jumping jacks
- Do 30 seconds of pushups and 40 seconds of squats, alternating every minute for 5 minutes.
- Rest for 3 minutes and repeat the circuit 2 more times.
- Do a 5 minute warm-up
- 10 Pushups
- 10 Pull-ups
- 10 Squats
- 10 Lunges
- 10 Crunches
- Cool down with 10 minutes of stretching.
- Warm up with 3-5 minutes of light cardio
- Do 10 pushups or squats, then 2 sets of 10 reps each for the following exercises:
- Lunge (forward and backward)
- Pushup position row with high plank on elbows.
- Side planks with arms reach out to the side.
- Do a 5 minute warm-up
- Stretch for 2 minutes
- Perform 10 squats, 10 lunges, and 10 pushups in sets of three each.
- Repeat the sequence 3 times.
- Cool down with 5 minutes of stretching.
- Take a 30 second break after every two rounds to stretch or drink water.
Bodyweight exercises are exercises that use your own body weight as resistance. This means that you can do them anywhere, with no equipment necessary.
Plus, they are a great way to tone your body and improve your cardiovascular health.
So if you’re looking for a workout that you can do anytime, anywhere, bodyweight workouts are definitely worth considering.